MASHAALLEIN OR THE TUNGSTEN TORTURE

JO DIN KE UJAALE MAIN NA MILA,DIL DHONDHE AISE SAPNE KO,IS RAAT KI JAGMAG MAIN DOOBA- MAIN DHONDH RAHA HOON APNE KO...

Thursday, June 02, 2005

The torture begins

I took a hurried poll and the results are:...first the question...
Q. ALL GOOD THINGS MUST START WITH

A.A joint
B.A wish which won't come true
C.a Poem

The first two are a lot of work ( ahem ... also things that i don't indulge in). So a poem it is...here goes ROBERT FROST

I have been one acquainted with the night
I have walked out in rain–and back in rain
I have outwalked the furthest city light.

1 have looked down the saddest city lane
1 have passed by the watchman on his beat
And dropped my eyes, unwilling to explain.

I have stood still and stopped the sound of feet
–When far away an interrupted cry
Came over houses from another street,

But not to call me back or say good-by;
And further still at an unearthly height
One luminary clock against the sky

Proclaimed the time was neither wrong nor right.
I have been one acquainted with the night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like poetry :)

6:48 AM  
Blogger Arindam said...

tis good stuff. like it i do.

but who said all good things must start with a wish that didn't come true? do agree with the first option too (heh heh)...but frost is as good a beginning as it gets..

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home